Une Anglo-Saxonne A Paris

Monday 2 April 2007

Sex, Scandal, Sarkozy, Segolene, PMT

Sorry about the misleading title. It's just that I was advised that one way of attracting people to your blog is to use words commonly searched for on google. So let's see what happens.
The PMT part is true. It explains why I am writing this blog from my bed at 8 p.m. while the sun is still shining. And why when Donato told me he has a good chance of getting a job in Paris, I found it impossible to transmit the enthusiasm I felt in my heart into the words that came out of my mouth. So the best thing for me to do now, is to have an (extremely) early night.
Buena notte.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure , i try every day to not loose my Fantastica Emmissima , so only to have a possibility to feel her near me i decide to do this important step in my Life , I love her , so much!! TI AMISSIMO FANTASTICA DONNA XXXX