Une Anglo-Saxonne A Paris

Wednesday 18 April 2007

L'AngloSaxonne Rules The Airwaves

Today, dear reader, I rule the French airwaves. At the risk of sounding like it's all gone to my head, I'd like to share with you the delightful fact that l'AngloSaxonne featured on TV, radio and in the newspapers.
It all began very early in the morning on France Info where Mireille Lemaresquier asked me for my views on les petits candidates - CSA rules mean her radio has to give equal attention to all 12 presidentiables and she'd heard more than enough about Sego, Sarko, Francois and Jean-Marie. At work, I discovered that Jacques Hubert-Rodier had reviewed my book in Les Echos .
His favourite phrase « Viens vite, รด plombier polonais ! Paris a besoin de toi ». All because my French plumber screwed me for 700 euros for two hours work and a few plastic pipes. Then this evening, I had the great honour to be invited on Patricia Loison's evening show on i-tele. She was absolutely lovely, and I enjoyed myself enourmously, not least because the hairdresser gave me a fabulous 1980s coiffe and told me I was beautiful. Which made me feel better after Mireille told me people have been mistaking my fat tummy for the beginnings of a wee baby.

No comments: