Une Anglo-Saxonne A Paris

Thursday 15 March 2007

You just have to learn the HTML code....

A friend has been teaching me how to blog. That explains the sudden appearance of my book cover and other exciting new features. If the news articles at the bottom of the page are still about Jose Bove and General Motors then it means I haven't quite mastered how to work out all the funky functions for myself.
But what a wonderful world there is out there. In my next post I hope to add a photo all by myself (although apparently I have to download a program for re-sizing pictures first...hmmm....) When it comes to collages of photos, apparently all I have to do is nick an HTML code off some other more technologically minded blogger. Until yesterday, I wasn't aware that HTML code was accessible to anyone other than real internet nerds so I may leave the fancy stuff for a while. But I now know enough to be impressed. Blogging. It's the new flower arranging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.