Une Anglo-Saxonne A Paris

Wednesday 28 March 2007

Amazon Reality

I just checked out www.amazon.fr and if you search on my name, you can find my book!!!! It is finally finally starting to feel really real. And as my friend Isa just said, definately too late to turn back now. So from tomorrow, get clickety click click-ing! The more books are sold in French, the more my publisher will find it worthwhile to find an English publisher. Which means that my Mum will be able to understand it. Which is in fact my ultimate goal. So go forth and buy! Even if you don't understand you can decorate your coffee table with a book in French which will make you look cosmopolitan, multi-lingual, intellectual and totally au fait with French politics ahead of the most important elections in a very long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Emma,
We have just ordered your book.
Hope to have it signed soon
Love
Jim and Olga

Anonymous said...

Your Mum has read it in french with ease

Love Mum x